Meresiana with her grandparents.
We spent a lot of time with my best friend Ashley and her family-I hadn't seen her since her wedding!
They took us to the beach and the shooting range-lots of fun!!!
Most of Ashley's family-the two oldest boys helped my parents and Saki move lots of books from their old house to the new house-as of last week my parents are officially moved into their new ward.
We had to stop at a Waffle House when we were down south-they are soo cheap $1-$5 a meal or item! It was kind of an interesting place.
Scenery in Alabama (it looks like this where my parents live to as they live on the panhandle). Mere being bored in the car.
Birmingham Alabama Temple, Saki thinks it's similar to the one in Fiji. . .
3 comments:
Thanks for the great pictures! It brought back some great memories. I can't believe how much Ashley brothers and sisters have grown! I'm glad you had a chance to visit and hang out!
I'm glad that you guys had lots of fun in Florida. I love the pics! Na Levu is all grown.
I wish I was there! Looks so nice and warm. Vernal is getting some nice weather finally. I love the matching shirts. You shooting a gun, I would of never guessed you doing that.
Post a Comment