My parents had no idea he had received his mission call so soon-though Samuel did let his siblings know he was going to surprise them this evening (he is currently attending Brigham Young University, Provo and knew if he called Wednesday they may have guessed something was happening.
Tempe, AZ mission as of 2003-very close to where Saki and I live!

i-chatting the news. . . Samuel is on the left; Thomas is with him, though avoiding the camera; Jeff and Kathleen (parents) in the middle; Robert (Camille was there, but had to leave early for a church meeting), Ruby, and Lydia on the right; Saki and Elizabeth on the bottom.


3 comments:
I'm so excited for him! That's awesome! That's not too far from David. He's going to Texas but part of his mission is in New Mexico. He also leaves for the MTC on July 8th! David, Michael and Samuel will all be at the MTC at the same time!
I think it is funny he leaves the same day as David. He will be a good missionary. I already gave him crap on facebook about how hot Arizona is because I know he hates hot weather. Roberts twins look like they are getting bigger. Your family is so high tech. Mine called me on the phone when David opened his.
Congrats Samuel! He will get a nice tan on the mission then he can be like Saki (atleast). I love how Thomas still hides behind the camera. The twins are way cute! Say hi to the Bradshaws.
Post a Comment