. . . that's how life seems to be. We've been waiting on a paper from Saki's school to finalize an application for an apartment for almost 6 weeks and this week it went through, and it happened to be the week we had a ward activity which I had offered to be mostly in charge of (I'm on the activities committee) and it's Saki's final week for his current class. SOOO packing, cooking like crazy for the ward, and unpacking and trying to organize things almost sent me into labor, but all's slowed down a little now-Saki's just typing his final paper and I'm trying to not put everthing in order here so I don't have the baby too early.
We have been very blessed to have friends from the church help out moving and cleaning and even got food and a infant carrier, which we needed! We also feel very blessed that we now live in a more spacious 3 bedroom and two bathroom apt! I love having a little walk-in closet and our own bathroom and an extra room for crafts and company! The place is nice and all's well with us, just crazy busy. Hopefully this week is slower and we will have some photos next week-lots of love to everyone, sorry I've had no time to respond to emails and blogs, but maybe I will this week :)
1 comment:
Wow, your apartment sounds wonderful!
Post a Comment