Here you see Mere with Evan and Erick who are the same age as Mere. On the left you see how she loves to look at books before going to bed or in the car.
Stretching our legs at the mall.
If you live in the Salt Lake area and are planning to get some professional photos done anytime soon I would like to recommend my cousin Carlye Morgan! She does some adorable things and is great with kids-here is her website: http://www.carlyemorganphotography.com
I have watched two episodes of this show, and thought I'd look up more about the family. They are so inspirational to me from what I've seen! They are raise their kids to love the Lord, they have standards in modesty and behavior and they love children and stay out of debt : ) The world needs more families like this! http://www.duggarfamily.com/
Also for those living in Utah-my cousin Chris Bradshaw and Matt Wittacker are directing the first Salt Lake City Film Festival, so if you're in the area you may want to look into it! http://www.saltlakecityfilmfestival.com/about.html
1 comment:
I really like the Duggar Family too. I even bought the book that the parents wrote that answers a lot of frequent questions they get and enjoyed that also. I love that the network allows for them to talk about Jesus and their faith constantly on the show!
Post a Comment