Sunday, June 14, 2009

To all the women who read this blog...

I would like to suggest a book to you. It is a quick read and simple, but I think one all women should read. Why? Because every woman I know (including myself) is prone to criticize and nag whether they mean to or not-it's just in our natures. I'd like to believe that most of us do it with good intentions or don't even recognize what we're doing, but that doesn't make it ok. I hear other women talking to their husbands or listen to myself at times and I get so sad that I act or say some things I do. I want to love and help my husband and often find myself at a loss of HOW to do it! I liked the points the book brought up and I really agree that even "constructive" criticism drives the Spirit away. I got the book at Deseret Book, I'm sure it can be bought online and hope all you women I love will read it :) "Behind Every Good Man" by John Bytheway. Let me know your thoughts before and after reading :) Thanks

1 comment:

saskia said...

I really need this book right now. It seems when times are hard, it can really mess up things. I'll have to see if the library has it as I don't want to be any books right now.