Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weighing in

Today was Glenn's 2 month dr apt and he weighed in at 16 lbs 5 oz! He is 24 inches long so I think we'll need a new carseat by Christmas for sure! He's healthy and did well with his shots. It's funny how different him and Mere are-his eyelashes are growing though, now they both have very long curly ones and he still has blue in his eyes, which is neat.

If you're looking for an excellent and uplifting movie watch "Gifted Hands" I guess it was a TV special, but we saw it from redbox. It is a must see-as it's sooo hard to find any clean movies nowadays!!!

4 comments:

Pacers said...

What a tank! I think Calvin was 14 something at his 4 month check up :), but my kids tend to be on the smaller end of the growth charts. :)

seru vakalala said...

Wow!Glen your'e too heavy and big,I feel sorry for Mere,if she has to babysit ,the best she can do is to sing!.Lovely pictures, I really enjoyed watching both growing so fast.Yeah your'e born with goodly parents. My love to all.Nau

seru vakalala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tima said...

Way to go Robert Glenn, definitely representing the Fijian side with those lipids. =) I miss you all!!