Sunday, June 28, 2009

Settling In

We're still unpacking and I can't find the cord to upload photos from my camera-maybe later this week :) We just had the missionaries over for dinner-Mere was bouncing all over them-she likes visitors and she liked one kind missionary in particular and climbed right into his lap and was pulling his tie, his tag, and pen and giggling like crazy.

We're hanging in there, almost ready for the baby now. . . Saki's catching up on much needed rest after LOTS of moving things here and there and re-arranging in the house. He has been an amazing support and husband through it all-he's so patient with Mere and my frazzled nerves. We've had many kind people help us-and now we have a dryer-this apt uses a gas instead of electric dryer so we got one off of Craigslist.

Mere is running all over now, and has learned more signs-but she isn't very quiet-she says the words when she signs them and she squeals very loudly when she is frustrated with something. Some of her new signs are thank you, flower, car, bike, cat, potty, book. She's getting to be a more temperamental eater-she may eat something one day and not another. But at least she still eats a lot. She's learned how to open doors now-I guess she's just barely gotten tall enough to and the new place we moved to has those lever door handles instead of the round ones-so that's kind of something we have to watch out for now.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hello! Congrats on your new, almost arrived baby!

I was wondering if you could perhaps email me your address so I could send you a wedding announcement...I don't know if you still have my email address or not but if not, just use dr.yuri.phd@gmail.com. Thanks!

Tora Family said...

Hey - where did you guys move to? Did you change your numbers? We've been trying to call...wanna follow up with all the baby updates. :) Hope all is well.

Tima said...

Moving is definitely no fun. Well atleast I'm glad it's a bigger place for you guys. Vinaka na vosota bro!